To watch the video replay now, visit us on YouTube:
The show is available as a PLEASE rate and review us! We need your help!!
Show Notes for Episode 5: Underwater Photography ft. David Berg
Check out David Berg’s amazing portfolio on his website: http://www.artsbusinessinstitute.org/
Top Tips for Underwater Photography
- Try to start with a GoPro before investing in something expensive.
- Safety first! Come up for air; there is no photo worth your safety.
- Clear communication between you and your model: clear goal, process, etc.
- There will definitely be post-processing!
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Don’t get frustrated – don’t give up!
- Don’t forget to research other photographers’ style.
Tony & Andrea’s Underwater Wedding – Scuba Diving with a GoPro
TEDxSaintThomas – Persevering Culture: The Importance of Remembering