To watch the video replay now, visit us on YouTube:
To hear this episode as a podcast, visit us on Soundcloud:
Show Notes for Episode 4: Travel Photography ft. Jim Zuckerman
Be sure to check out Jim Zuckerman’s website: http://www.jimzuckerman.com
2017 Photographer’s Market: How and Where to Sell Your Photography by F&W Publications
Peggy’s son, Chris, is a musician — be sure to check out his website! http://www.chrisfarren.com
10 Tips for Travel Photography
- Research subjects and locations.
- Carry a tripod.
- Be aggressive / think outside the box.
- Connect with people.
- Use a wide angle lense.
- Take advantage of twilight.
- Learn to creatively use flash.
- Look for elevated perspectives.
- Respect other cultures.
- Learn Photoshop.
5 Mistakes in Photography
- Not enough Depth-Of-Field (no tripod)
- Distracting backgrounds
- Contrasting lighting
- Uninteresting subject matter
- Hand-holding camera with slow shutter speed