- Did your Lightroom Classic catalog get corrupted? Joe Fitzpatrick shows us how to restore your catalog from a backup in this short video. He also teaches how to find it on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Locate the backup catalog. Default backup folder location is:
- If you have stored the backups in another location and don’t remember where do a search for lrcat orzip
- When you have located the Backup folder open it and select the most recent backup.
- Unzip the file by double clicking it, Mac, or right clicking and choosing extract all, Windows.
- Copy the unzipped catalog file to the folder that contains the corrupted catalog file, replacing it.
- Double click on the file to open Lightroom.
Did you like this post? Comment below.