Scroll down to view our video on installing Lightroom presets!
- Download the custom Lightroom Preset. Save it somewhere you can find it.
- Right click to copy the Preset template. (If it’s in a zip file, extract it first.)
- Open Lightroom. Find Preferences.
Windows users, click Edit, then Preferences.
Mac users, go to Lightroom up at the top, then Preferences.
- Click on the Presets tab.
- Click Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Open the “Lightroom” folder by double clicking.
- Open the “Develop Presets” folder by double clicking.
- Open the “User Presets” folder by double clicking.
- Right click in the blank area and Paste.
- Close all the windows and close Lightroom.
- The next time you open Lightroom, your new preset will be in your User Presets in the Develop Module.
Photographer, instructor and speaker.
Peggy Farren is an award winning, professional photographer, author, instructor and speaker. She’s been interviewed and featured on TV and in many national and local publications.
Peggy is the host of The Understand Photography Show, where we teach about travel, nature and fine art photography. Subscribe to our Podcast or Youtube channel for new videos every Tuesday and Saturday!
Did you like this post? Comment below.