Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Time: 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Cost: $129 person
Limited to five photographers
Learn the basics of off-camera flash photography, as well as some fun and creative things to do with flash in this beach workshop.
Please be comfortable with shooting in the manual mode with your camera.
If you have your own flash/triggers, please bring them so you can learn on your own equipment.
If you do not, don’t worry. We can share Peggy’s equipment (except for a camera!)
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Basic Off-Camera Flash in the manual mode
- How to use manual triggers
- How to use more than one flash at the same time
- Slow shutter speed and flash – How to achieve some cool effects!
- Using the Multiple or Repeat mode on your flash
We keep it simple but we’ll be covering a lot so be prepared to learn! We’ll have handouts to help you retain what you learn after the class.
- Your camera that shoots in the manual mode
- Lens – a wide to medium lens: for example 18-55mm on a crop frame, 24-70mm on a full frame
- Speedlight (if you have one)
- Triggers (if you have them)
- Lightstand or tripod (if you have them)
- Fully charged battery and backup
Please note we will not be covering TTL off-camera flash in this workshop. If you need help learning your own system in TTL, please schedule a private lesson. Private lessons are $150 for two hours.
Please email me at [email protected] with the type of equipment you will be bringing so that I can get familiar with it if I don’t already know it.