DJI Osmo Mobile 2
Want steady video with your cell phone? We love the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Gimbal! In this video, we’ll walk you through setting it up and using it. You will love the steady videos you will produce using this amazing product! Our motto at Understand Photography is “We Simplify the Technical”.
- Download DJI Go App from Play store or App store
- Balance Osmo
- Power up Osmo (hold on to tripod or Osmo)
- Start App
- Select Osmo Mobile 2
- Press Connect
- Press Camera
- Power/mode button
- Press and hold to turn on or off
- Single press switches between follow (pan) mode (default startup) to Free (lock on subject)
- Double press centers camera
- Triple press switches between normal and selfie
- Record Button
- Zoom slider (digital zoom)
- Upright – normal way to hold
- Underslung – great for low shots
- Flashlight – use when walking
- Portrait – Reorients camera to portrait position
- Active Track
- Jib or Crane shot
- Dolly or slider shot
- Pan/tilt shot – Use joystick for short pans, follow mode for long pans
- Dolly Zoom
Please subscribe our channel for new short training videos every Tuesday and The Understand Photography Show every Friday. Subscribe and comment to let us know how we are doing!
We are an Amazon affiliate, which means we will get a small commission, but your price will be the same if you buy via our links:
https://amzn.to/2OROVyv DJI osmo Mobile 2 Handheld Smartphone Gimbal (Single Unit)
https://amzn.to/2TnqLiO Manfrotto mini tripod
We are working hard to give you great content and easy to understand photography instruction!
Photographer, instructor and speaker.
Peggy Farren is an award winning, professional photographer, author, instructor and speaker. She’s been interviewed and featured on TV and in many national and local publications.
Peggy is the host of The Understand Photography Show, where we teach about travel, nature and fine art photography. Subscribe to our Podcast or Youtube channel for new videos every Tuesday and Saturday!
Did you like this post? Comment below.