Did you know you can change the color of anything using Lightroom Classic CC? Joe Fitzpatrick shows us how to in this short video.
- Select the image and switch to the Develop Module.
- Choose the adjustment brush
- Zero the setting by clicking on Effect
- Set flow and density to 100
- Check auto mask
- Tap letter O to turn on mask overlay Holding down the shift key while tapping the letter O will cycle through the different mask colors
- Paint the edges of your selection
- Turn off Auto mask and paint the rest of the selection
- Tap O to turn off overlay
- Reduce saturation to -100
- Click on color selector and select color with the eyedroper
- The tone controls will also affect the color
- Click done when you are finished
If you are enjoying our Tuesday Photo Tips, please subscribe to our Youtube channel:https://www.youtube.com/understandphotography
Comments are encouraged and suggestions for new topics are welcome!